You have launched your business, you have some new clients but you are working so hard on them that there is a risk that your sales will plateau. Does this sound familiar? It is all too common for companies in their first two years of trading because work gets in the way of sales and marketing effort.
Around this time you may find that the priorities that you had when you first launched have since changed, but have you revisited the Business Plan and the Marketing Plan to revisit those signposts for continued success? My guess is that most busy business owners don’t and this is where I can help out.
The Marketing Plan will need reviewing and refocusing. We need to take into account what has happened since you launched rather than what was intended to happen. Is your target market still the same? It probably needs checking – and what about your marketing mix? Is it all providing good ROI? Is your branding established? Are you as active as you should be on Social Media and blogging? These are all elements that will help keep that greedy sales funnel full.
The exciting launch time is over, reality has established itself and it’s time for a review. This needn’t be expensive and with this in mind I have put together a special Marketing Package for businesses at the vital Growth Stage in their development.
- A comprehensive review of your Marketing Plan with written recommendations.
- A review of your website together with an SEO check and written report.
- Three articles for your blog (one per month for three months – 400 / 600 words in length).
- Check the business presence on the 3 main social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) and make strategy recommendations.
- Synchronise messaging to an agreed strategy across the chosen social media platforms for 3 months (2 messages per working day x 3 platforms = 30 messages per week).
- Two further quarterly marketing plan reviews at month 4 and month 7 following the initial review.
The value of the package is over £2,500.00 but we will fix this at £1,250.00 for the Growth Stage company.
There are a variety of other services available which may be required dependent upon the nature of the business. Discounted prices are available in the first year for:
- Ongoing monthly Marketing consultancy and implementation
- Social Media business management training for staff members
- Ongoing SEO
- Blogging and newsletter writing
- Telephone marketing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Direct Mail preparation (excluding list purchase)
- Leaflet distribution
- Email marketing
- Event management
For further details and a FREE consultation please email us at: email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.