Launching a new company is an exciting time and if you are doing this at the moment then we wish you every success.
It is also an expensive business and every penny counts, so the marketing of your new company needs to be effective from day one. Post launch you will need a consistent market presence in order to build and establish your brand.
It is usual to call upon specialist knowledge in the planning stages and no doubt you will have spoken to both solicitors and accountants but have you had Marketing advice or considered a Marketing Plan for the first 12 months? Your business plan will have identified your target market and this needs folding into your Marketing Plan. A marketing consultant such as My Marketing Guy will look after this for you as well as planning campaigns to take place in your first year in business.
We have been through the start up process ourselves and we know how important it is to keep costs to a minimum therefore we have launched this Marketing Package purely for start up or fledgling companies. We believe that it offers fantastic value for money and we want to help our start up clients grow so that we can grow with them.
- A written Marketing plan
- Up to a 3 page website
- A 60 second video clip on the home page to create your ‘wow’ factor
- Written copy for the website if required
- Creating a buzz about your company by giving you a presence on up to 3 social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc)
- Punchy, synchronised messaging across the chosen social media platforms for 3 months (2 messages per working day x 3 platforms = 30 messages per week)
- Two quarterly marketing plan reviews
The value of the package is over £2,500.00 but we have fixed this at £1,250.00 for the start up and fledgling company.
There are a variety of other services available which may be required dependent upon the nature of the business. Discounted prices are available in the first year for:• Ongoing monthly Marketing consultancy and implementation
- Social Media management training to enable you to do this work if preferred
- WordPress management training to enable you to update your website if preferred
- Adding a blog page to your website
- Blogging and newsletter writing
- Telephone marketing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Direct Mail preparation (excluding list purchase)
- Leaflet distribution
- Email marketing
- Event management
For further details and to take advantage of a FREE consultation, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This business start-up offer finishes on 31st December 2012